Content and Community Guidelines (Last updated on 15th Apr 2021)
Bizsomia is an online platform that connects business owners/freelancers and allows them to expand their business network. These ‘Content and Community Guidelines’ governs when you use our services through web site or mobile application.
We expect you to be responsible for what you post and what you see. Certain kind of content is not allowed on our Platform. These rules are intended to provide guidance and restrictions governing your use of, and participation in, our Platform.
- Sexual Content: Do not post any Content which contains/promote any of sexuality or pornography-
- images that are sexually explicit, pornographic or nude material or erotic content
- content encouraging or soliciting prostitution or escort services
- child pornography content on rape and molestation
- any kind of content which someone would not like to see in public
- Violence : Do not post any content that glorify violence, or intends to incite violence, or praises groups or leaders involved in terrorism, organized violence or criminal activities
- Illegal Activities:
- Do not post any content that advocate or promote illegal activities, sale of illegal goods or services.
- Sale of illegal goods or services, regulated goods, drugs, and soliciting or selling of sexual services is strictly forbidden.
- Fake News: Any kind of content which spreads deliberate misinformation, hoaxes or fake propaganda, with the intent to mislead, is not permitted.
- Harassment: Do not post any content that harasses another person or abuse or degrades or shames anyone.
- Other’s personal content: Do not post any kind of personal or sensitive data of another person, including pictures or videos of people.
- Don’t be rude. We expect you to conduct yourself with integrity and harmoniously on our Platform. Show courtesy and respect to the fellow users.
- If you want to promote your goods or services, please do so in a civilized manner
- Intellectual Property: Do not post any content whose intellectual property rights are held by another person or organisation.
- Impersonation: Do not create a fake profile and distribute false or misleading information to make personal or financial gains.
- Spam: Do not post false or misleading information and security breaches, all fall under the ambit of commercial spam. It is important that the content you share be authentic and helps create a safe environment for people to post on the Platform.
- Copy/Counterfeit: Do not sell copy/counterfeit products on the platform.
- Respect all applicable laws while using our Platform. Any activity featuring, encouraging, offering or soliciting illegal activities will not be tolerated. Unawareness of law is not an excuse.
- Your post/activity should not directly/indirectly threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or should not be insulting to any other nation.
- All the content that is uploaded, posted, commented on, or shared by you on our Platform, must adhere to the laws of the Republic of India and the Information Technology Act, 2000 along with all rules and amendments made under such laws. We cooperate with legal authorities in cases of breach of applicable laws.
When you see any content or activity that violates these Guidelines, please click on the Report tab on the post. We will look into matter immediately once we receive your request and if we find the content or activity to be unsuitable for our Platform we will remove it. It takes some time to take down such content, so please bear with us.
When you see any Seller that violates these Guidelines, please click on the Report tab on Seller profile. We will look into matter immediately once we receive your request and if we find your report genuine, appropriate action will taken against Seller by warning him or blocking his account. It takes some time to perform such investigation, so please bear with us.
Right to Challenge
If you believe that your content has been unfairly removed, you may contact the Grievance Officer (Mr. Manoj Adwani) at email@example.com to challenge the removal. We may review the content again and determine if it may be reposted on the Platform.
Action against Violation
If your profile is reported for violating these Guidelines, then your profile may be suspended temporarily. In case of repeated breach of these Guidelines, we may be compelled to terminate your account with us and block you from registering with us