Data we collect
- Registration: To register you need to provide your name, your mobile number, your city, firm name, and industry your firm deals in. We collect your mobile number to confirm your identity by sending you a One-Time-Password (“OTP”) through SMS.
- Profile: You may provide more details to strengthen your profile such as firm contact number, firm email address, firm postal address, firm website, start year and month of firm, GSTIN number of firm, nature of business and products your firm deals in, any certifications (e.g. ISO) your company holds.
- Your Post: You may post or upload content that includes information about you and your firm.
- Other User’s Post: Others may post or upload content that includes information about you and your firm.
- You may also allow us to read your mobile device phone book, access your mobile gallery, mobile device storage, and mobile device camera. You can change these settings anytime.
- Technical Information: To improve user experience we gather data such as IP address and your device’s id.
Usage of Data
- Expanding your network: Our services will suggest you networking opportunities based on your profile, profile you have viewed, your activity on our platform and data collected from your address book.
- Keeping you updated: Our services support you to remain updated about news and events related to your industry and interest. We use the data to show you personalized content in your feed and suggest you relevant information.
- Communication: We will contact you through notices posted on our websites or apps, and push notifications. We also send push notifications about how to use the Services, network updates, reminders, suggestions and promotional messages. You may change your notification preferences at any time.
- Marketing: We use user data for promoting membership, network growth, engagement and our Services.
- Support : We use data including feedback, to investigate and fix service related problems
- Research and Development: We use data for development of our Services in order to provide personalized experience, help connect users and create economic opportunity.
- Others: We work with trusted third parties to perform development and research, undercontrols that are designed to protect your privacy.
Storage of Data
Your data is stored with cloud platform provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc. on their servers located in the Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region. As with every AWS Region, the Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region is compliant with applicable national and local data protection laws.
- Your profile is fully visible to all Members of our Services. Although to ensure your privacy, members who are not your connection cannot see your contact details such as email id and phone number.
- Any content (for e.g. post, review and comment) posted by you on platform is visible to all Members of our Services.
- When you choose to give ‘Like’ expression on any content, it will be visible to other members of our platform.
- Other members using platform can re-share the content posted by you.
- Cookies are small files which are sent from the Application and then stored on your device. Pixel tags, also called web beacons are clear image (i.e. non-visible) files that may be placed on an Application which request information from User devices (collectively, “Cookies”).
- Cookies may be set in User devices when Users access the Application, or may be set in when Users visit third party websites or applications.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are cookies that are essential for the website/application to work. For example a so called 'session' cookie which makes sure that you don't have to keep logging in on every page you visit.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to track visitors on the website/application. How do they browse, how long are they staying, and what are they looking at. They are essential in measuring the performance of a website/application and to optimize it.
- Users are free to suitably modify the Application settings if Users do not wish to accept cookies, but please note that changing such settings in the Application may affect User experience therein.
- We may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set.
Third Party Connection
The Platform may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, Affiliates and/or any other websites or mobile applications. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or mobile applications.
Disclosure of information
We may need to disclose information about you when required by law or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary -
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies
- to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations
- to protect the security or integrity of our Service (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats)
- to exercise or protect the rights and safety of Bizsomia, our Members, personnel, or others.
We attempt to notify Members about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
Control Your Data
- User may update personal/company information at any point of time.
- User may update/delete posted content at any point of time. If your post has already been shared by other user, it will remain unaffected even after you delete the original post.
If you choose to deactivate the account at any point of time –
- Your profile will become invisible within 24 hours and you have option to activate your profile again within 15 days. After 15 days your profile will be deactivated permanently. If you wish to use the platform again, you need to register with a new mobile number.
- Information posted by you on our platform will remain visible to others after you close your account
- We may retain your profile and activity data for compliance and legal purpose.
If you have any questions or complaints, you can contact us via email at email@example.com or use feedback option under Applications Settings.
Though we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access and protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through internet; any transmission is at your own risk.
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.
For any concerns regarding usage, data safety and privacy, you may contact the Grievance Officer (Mr. Vijay Dave) at following email address. We will address your concern within 30 days from receiving them.